An Initiative of Sri Dhanvantri Trust, CBCRF is envisioned to be a Center Of Excellence for cancer in women, with a focus on breast cancer.
It will drive improvements in diagnostics, treatment
care for breast cancer
that will enhance survival and improve quality of life in every way.
CBCRF is a Not For Profit Organization It is driven by philanthropic goals, with a unique financial model designed to be self sustaining for the day to day activities.
The Trust depends on grants to establish the infrastructure, procure equipment and for expansion.
- Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnostics
- Breast Cancer Pathology and Molecular Oncology
- Breast Cancer Genetics
- Breast Cancer Surgical Services
- Breast Cosmetic and Reconstructive Services
- Medical Oncology Services
- Radiation Oncology Services
- Psychological support services
- Palliative care
- Rehabilitation services including merchandise for prosthesis, wigs etc.
- Holistic care that includes alternative and complementary therapies
- Peer support groups
- Teaching and training centre for medical, nursing and technologists involved in Breast Cancer Care.
1) Create awareness
2) State of the art treatment
3) Teaching and training
5) Preventive Oncology