Subject : Manager - Donor Relationship & marketing
Job Location : CHENNAI
A self-driven individual, with an overall experience of around 10 years, of which at least 4 -5 years in fund- raising for a non-profit organisation (NPO). Preference will be given to candidates who have some experience in a NGO/non-profit organisation.
This person is expected to
- Work along with the trustees to devise a strategy for fundraising from philanthropist/donors
- Develop a fund-raising plan and calendar of activities for the year.
- Set and meet ambitious fundraising targets through a well thoughtthrough plan for resource mobilization.
- Work with the trustees to build relationship with high profile and high net-worth individuals, CSR and leadership teams at Corporates and other potential donors
- Compile and maintain a database of donors and organizations
- Identify grant opportunities, prepare and submit project proposals
- Stay updated about donor opportunities matching the work of the organization
- Maintain and manage relationship with existing donors. Ensure appropriate and ongoing communication with them
- Ideate and organize fundraising events to boost the flow of funds and branding purposes.
- Regularly attend external networking events to meet potential funding leads and fuel new donor relations
- Be the face of the Organisation in relevant bodies and gatherings