Chennai Breast Centre set up by Dr. Selvi Radhakrishna
Sri Dhanvantri Trust set up by Mrs. Radhika Santhanakrishnan
Penn Nalam was born
Chennai Breast Cancer Research Foundation (CBCRF) was conceptualised
Penn Nalam, under the umbrella of Sri Dhanvantri Trust, and The Chennai Breast Cancer Center have both been making a significant difference to the women of the country.
Women screened for cancer
Cancer screening programs
Patients enrolled for cancerous and non-cancerous treatments
Women given Awareness programs
- Treated over 1500 breast cancer patients, and reviewing over 3000 since its inception.
- A part of the National Cancer Grid, collaborating with Tata Memorial Hospital
- Conducts training in breast cancer diagnosis and surgery
- This training is approved by The Association of Breast Cancer Surgeons UK, who sends people for training here
- Works with IIT Chennai to conduct research on breast cancer
In this journey of service to women, we are now taking a giant leap in the form of our hospital, CBCRF.
CBCRF is an initiative set up under Sri Dhanvantri Trust, that brings the expertise of Chennai Breast Cancer Center and the passion and reach of Penn Nalam together. CBCRF will be a unique Center of Excellence for breast cancer diagnostic, treatment, supportive care that will improve outcome and make it affordable to all.